6 must-have accessories for organizing your desk
Now you know where to place your desk, so it is time to tidy it up and put everything in its place. According to the Konmari method, organizing your workspace correctly makes you happier and more productive.
Besides your desk, chair, and computer, here is everything you need to keep your work area well-organized:
Useful tips for office decor
Dedicate a specific space for working and organize it correctly. Constantly moving around the house is not conducive to concentration.
If you want to create a comfy working space and increase your productivity, follow our tips:
- deally, your studio and desk should be in one room separate from others so that you associate this space with the work; you’ll be more efficient.
- Good lighting is a crucial factor for comfort and good activity. If it is natural, so much better. Try never to position yourself against the light.
- Your desk and table must be comfy and adapt to your needs. This may sound obvious, but we too often forget it. Choose the right ergonomic accessories.
- Place the computer screen as far away as possible, at a distance of at least 40 cm. This way, you will not strain your eyes and work better.
- Keep your desk organized and tidy. It will help you to stay motivated and increase creativity.
Create a modern home office
Now your desk is well-organized, and you are ready to work comfortably and efficiently. Only a few details are missing. How you are going to decorate the walls?
Avoid overloading the space, but add a stylish twist to it. Prints, posters or framed photos are a super idea to give a personal touch to your home office.
Custom accessories for your company
Like at home, the company office must be furnished correctly. Motivate your employees and reward their work by customizing some accessories with your company logo.
Whether for the office or home, your brand must always present and conveys a positive message. Here are some gift ideas for your employees: