- The Miss Wood Mask is composed of 2 layers of fabric made of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane. We use organic cotton instead of polyester so that your skin will not get irritated.
- Elastic earloops are covered with organic cotton too so that it is super comfortable to wear, and your ears do not suffer.
- It incorporates 2 small silicone buckles to adjust the mask in case it is too big for you.
- The fabric is manufactured in Spain by a Spanish company.
- Bacterial filtration test (BFE): 92% in compliance with UNE 0065:2020.
- Breathability: Pa/Cm2: <34 in compliance with UNE 0065:2020.
- The fabric is washable (60º and 110 washes) and in compliance with UNE 0065:2020 specifications (ITEL 19526 test).
Here you can check the official certification of the fabric.
Here is the report of the washing instructions and rules.
Design and packaging
- The design of the Miss Wood Mask complies with the UNE 0065:2020 standard.
- Design printed with water-based, vegan screen printing ink.
- The Miss Wood Mask is made in a local company located in Sant Quirze del Vallès fulfilling all the norms of security and health.
- Fabric mask: 6,7" x 3,7" | 17 x 9,5 cm.
- Earloops: Diameter 3,14" | 8cm
Here you can see the certification of the ink.
- The mask includes 3 Proveil® filters grade B.
- Filters used in FFP2 filtering masks (See results here)
- The Proveil® filter grade B is commercialized under ISO 9001 & 13485.
- All tests have been carried out according to EN149 by the Spanish certification organization AITEX.
- The filters are placed through the upper opening of the mask. It is recommended to use the filter for a maximum of 24 hours in standard conditions. If you are exposed to a high viral load (hospitals, nursing homes, etc.) It is recommended to change the filter every 12 h maximum.
- Washable filter (although not yet certified).
- The manufacturer has carried out several tests, and all the results indicate that Proveil® grade B filters keep their properties after 15 washings (15 minutes each) in 92º water. It is scientifically proven that at that temperature during that time all the contagious strains of Covid-19 are eliminated. Washing must be done by hand, not in a washing machine.
Here all the information and technical characteristics of Proveil® filters grade B.
The Miss Wood Mask meets all the requirements of a hygienic mask according to UNE 0065:2020. It is not to be considered as a medical device (MHP) in the sense of the Directive 93/42 EC or the Regulation EU/2017/745, nor as personal protective equipment (PPE) in the sense of the Regulation EU/2016/425.
*For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns of this product.